The internet is the most competitive market that exists, it is of uttermost importance for business to start ripping the fruits of such a diverse and dynamic market place. The way consumers view the world (and interact with it) has changed dramatically in the past decade, and it’s your job as a successful business to keep up with the fast moving times. Having a well designed, responsive website is the fastest and most effective way to start relating to all your potential online customers.
“Having a well designed, responsive website is the fastest and most effective way to start relating to all your potential online customers.”
As 2015 begins, there is quite a turmoil in the online world thanks to Google’s updates to their algorithms. If you have been following the changing wave patterns within the SEO world then you know responsive web-design, a healthy mix of white-hat SEO techniques added to some Pay Per Click advertisement and good (meaning relevant and useful) content marketing and social media marketing should be the way to go… Let’s analyze these in a bit more detail so you start getting use to these terms, you will hear them again and again this year! So be prepared!
Prepare for 2015 with these marketing tips
- SEO (search engine optimization) is the process by which we help Google and other search engines find your website. Having a highly optimized website is a must if you want people to find it. Do not forget, Google receives more than 3 billion search queries EVERY DAY, it’s a fact there are people looking for your product/service but is your website easy to find? We can help you with that.
- Online Marketing is the new way to reach your existing and potential customers, are you communicating with them through Social Media? Are your content campaigns aimed and optimized to produce high-quality content that attracts and keeps people interested? Well we have an entire team of professionals ready to help you produce engaging content that will have a real impact on social media.
- Responsive web-design is the way of the future. People are changing the way they search for things online by using mobile devices, it is incredibly important for your website to be responsive if you wish to take advantage of this huge amount of potential customers who now use tablets and phones
The importance of Responsive Web Design in modern times
Responsive web-design is a new trend that allows for websites to ‘respond’ according to which device they are being viewed in. Considering the fact more than 78% of all local searches happen on mobile devices, then it becomes obvious that your website must be able to display it’s information across all phones and tablets if it is to become an effective platform for your business.
“The digital world is a constantly changing and growing environment, if you wish your business to remain competitive you must adapt to the way your potential customers interact”
We are experts in creating sites that get your message across all types of smart phones and tablets. We can increase your virtual reach in all devices while producing a well designed, beautiful website that engages users.The digital world is a constantly changing and growing environment, if you wish your business to remain competitive you must adapt to the way your potential customers interact, they are searching on mobile devices, so there’s no excuse for your website not to be responsive.
Let us provide some small facts that help emphasize the need business have to get online and displayed across all mobile platforms:
- Mobile searches have surpassed desktop searches in 2014
- 4 out of 5 consumers use smart-phones to shop
- People are now purchasing services and products directly though their mobile devices.
- There are nearly 7 billion mobile subscriptions worldwide. The International Telecommunication Union, estimates this is equivalent to 95.5 percent of the world population (in 2014)
The fact is, responsive is one of the largest trends to ever hit the internet. It can (and should) be described as a paradigm chance as it truly affects all business and people on the internet. 2014 marks a point of no return since it is the first year mobile searches have surpassed desktop searches, meaning there’s an actual shift in the markets towards mobile, and given it tends to grow at a scary 300%+ a year… well, I just hope you are preparing, the future is already here and mobile devices already are (and likely will remain being) the norm. Make sure you don’t get left behind! Never forget things do indeed move fast now a days…
Is your web-site responsive?
Do you need to find out whether your website is responsive or not? Well that’s easy with Responsinator, an awesome online application that let’s you view an estimate of what your website would look like when in responsive mode, you can even choose from a huge number of different mobile devices to see how they affect your website. If you are a developer, do keep in mind these are just estimates, you should still actually test the site on the actual mobile device for the most accurate results. Check-out how our Voova Digital website would look like on an iphone:
At the end of the day is not that difficult to understand: Things are changing dramatically fast, and they will continue to do so at an even faster rate. If you and your business wants to survive in the upcoming years, you have got to have an online presence.
Having any website up and running won’t cut it either, if you want your virtual efforts to make an impact you have to build a responsive website that will display correctly on any device it is view on, you need to spend time and money in your online marketing aswell so that your awesome content is being consumed by thousands across the entire web (this also includes social media by the way) and finally, you website must have some good SEO so that you can become visible on search engines like Google (who are an amazing source of customers if used properly )
Consumers are changing the way they find, buy and ultimately consume products. Having a well designed, responsive, functional and SEO structured website is the very beginning of the road that needs to be taken before you finally achieve a website that is doing business for you.
It might take some time and effort, but once you achieve this, you will finally understand the monstrous power of the internet. And never forget, it has all just begun: If you think things have changed in the past decade, you just wait 20 more years, then you will understand the huge change of paradigms humanity is going through right in front of our eyes. Don’t keep waiting, for you (and your business) will be left behind.
Latest posts by Voova Digital (see all)
- The Core Benefits Of PPC - 05/05/2017
- How To Increase SEO Traffic by Updating and Thickening Your Old Blog Posts - 07/04/2017
- The Importance Of User Experience in SEO - 13/03/2017