Do you want to build up your social media accounts with more engagements and followers?
It might seem like just an easy task to publish 1 or more post daily but it is a lot harder than you think..
You will have to consider some important factors before publishing them so that you can effectively reach your audiences. For instances, choosing and sharing the right photos, writing brilliant descriptions on it, including well–researched hashtags & tags, and most especially perfect timing.
If your business has multiple social media accounts, managing them every day would be a monumental task and an overwhelming workload. So one of the most effective ways of managing these multiple accounts is by using social media management tools.
Social media management tools can help manage your multiple social media accounts in one place, schedule your post in advance, easily track analytics across your multiple accounts and much more.
These tools will not only help you manage all your social media accounts but also assist you in accomplishing your marketing goals.
So we have arranged a round–up of the best FREE tools that you can easily use to manage your multiple social media accounts. Voova Digital are dedicated professionals in digital marketing, focused on providing solutions and giving valuable advices in digital marketing for those individuals or businesses having difficulties.
By using the FREE tool of Hootsuite, it can help you administer your social media profiles in just one place. This free plan includes:
- Manage up to 3 social media profiles
- Schedule up to 30 posts per month in advance
- 2 RSS feed integrations
- Basic analytics for tracking growth and content statistics
Hootsuite FREE tool is decently robust and it is one of the most popular tools being used by many people.
Another great tool to manage your social media accounts in one place is Later. Its a FREE tool that offers:
- Manage 4 social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram)
- Schedule 30 posts per month (Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram)
- Schedule 50 post per month (Twitter)
- Basic analytics available
For complete information about Later’s FREE plan and its paid plans, you can refer to their website.
Buffer’s features are quite similar to Hootsuite, it also has a decent platform and allowing you to manage multiple social media profiles with ease. Some of the many features Buffer FREE plans include:
- Manage 3 social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and LinkedIn)
- Schedule up to 10 posts in advance per social media profiles
- Available Browser extension
- Mobile apps for both iOS and Android
- Supports image and video upload
Although Buffer doesn’t have basic analytics like other social media management tools but it has a URL link shortening and tracking feature. For more details on Buffer FREE tool, you can visit their website.
Crowdfire FREE tool is also loaded with features that will assist in managing your multiple social media profiles in one place. The plan offers:
- Manage 3 social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
- Schedule 10 posts per social media profile.
- Available chrome extension
- Article and Image Curation
- Hashtag recommendations
- Basic Analytics (Daily Data)
Some advanced features are available on their paid plan. For a detailed information on Crowdfire’s paid plan pricing, visit their site.
There are more options available on the market for social media management tools. These are just some of the popular tools that you could use for FREE. While these are all FREE plans, you can experiment and try out which platform will work best for your social media strategy without a cost.
So if you’re not managing your multiple social profiles with a social media management tool, then you should start today. These tools can
- Save you more time
- Boost your social media presence
- Easily share your content
- Most importantly make you some money
Once you find the right tool for you, it will go a long way helping you towards achieving a successful social media strategy.