PPCNSEO Company Limited, a subsidiary of Voova Group. The company has been promoted from the BOI (The Board of Investment of Thailand) since 2011. We have a dedicated, Thai and Multi-national team of experts with a broad base of knowledge and experience in all aspects of digital marketing and software and customer service both domestically and internationally, including countries in England, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, and South Africa, we are looking for an Accounting Assistant to join our teams.
Overseeing the full spectrum of finance and accounting functions in a slim finance outfit. Responsible for the analysis of all day-to-day accounting activities and reporting monthly financials, forecasts, and annual budgets. You will review and analyze financials to ensure all corporate reportings are handled with integrity and submitted within the timeline.
Establish and review policies to meet Corporate rules and regulations and rules and achieve operational efficiency and cost control. Controlling and monitoring of billing and revenue recognition processes and procedures, to align and be compliant with Corporate guidelines. Good system skills to ensure automation of processes and to streamline workflow. Liaise with the Revenue Department for all tax compilations and submissions. Provide business and corporate support to the local management team and regional finance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle AP and AR and VAT
- Prepare customer statements, bills, and invoices and reconcile expenses to the general ledger.
- Calculate and post receipts to appropriate general ledger accounts and verify details of transactions such as funds received and total amount balance.
- Manage Petty cash and cash flow
- Preparing PND 1,3,53, VAT30
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the department. Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Reconcile all balance sheet and income statement accounts on a monthly basis. Ensure all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation
- Control and forecast income and expenditures that are on a budget. Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Expense reduction analyses in all areas of the company and find bank credit when need
- Check ledger synchronize with sub-ledger and overall transaction are recorded in the right period
- Work with Audit, Tax, and lawyer to ensure overall coordination of all financial accounting activities through the annual report
- Prepare supporting detail to management for their decision
- Accounting Assistant / Bookkeeper
- Accounting, Payables, Receivables
- Posting of incoming customer payments, supplier partner reconciliations, supplier payments, and bank reconciliation.
- Credit control.
- Experience in MYOB and Xero is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- At least 3 years working experience in Accounting and Taxation
- Responsible positive attitude and ability to cooperate well with all levels of people
- Be a good planner and ability to supervise, manage and motivate subordinates to work and follow effectively
- Thai nationality / Good command of English
Salary 30K – 40K / month, depending on ability and experience.
Location: Chaiyapruk 1st Road (Jomtien Beach side), Banglamung, Chonburi. (Pattaya)