Due to significant expansion with The Voova Group we are currently recruiting for IT support. We offer a great working environment & company benefits.
You will have an understanding and be technically competent in the following areas.
- 0 – 5 years experience Available for emergency situation
- Elastix Phone Server a plus
- Network , Internet and Hardware support
- Backup and Risk management
- Compare the Hardware and Software Price
– Negotiable depending on performance and experience
– 15k – 30k ( Up to performance )
- Manage the SaaS environment – suggest and implement improvements and reduce risk of server downtime
- A firm understanding of cloud technology and how it may be used to further the aim of the business at large.
- Demonstrate problem analysis and resolution skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate at both a technical and non-technical level. (Thai and English)
- Maintenance and troubleshooting exist and new application problems providing quick solutions
- Detect errors in data and program structure, logic, coding, software development process.
- Optimise existing tools and processes as part of our continuous service improvement program;
- Support the development team ensuring it has the right environment to maximise efficiency, removing obstacles through automation where appropriate;
- Formalise designs, configurations, and procedures for system and storage administration;
- Contribute to the design, scope and implementation of new solutions for upcoming projects;
- Support Internal Network – PC’s printers routers
- Thai nationality/other nationality (must speak fluent Thai ref work base in Thailand)
- AWS experience a benefit
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field
- IP Networks and Firewall configuration
- Experience in automated test coverage, code quality checks (lint) and software metric generation;
- Working with Internet technologies such as Firewalls, Load Balancing, Proxies, and services clustering;
- Understanding of large scale web environments within a geographically distributed infrastructure;
- Experience in development of online portals, web applications, or eCommerce/mobile application is a plus
- Passion for open-source tools, agile software development, new trends and technologies
- High flexibility, work well under pressure and be able to cope with rapid changes and new challenges
- Able to work as a team as well as independently with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Open communication, enthusiasm, reliability and enjoy working in an international team environment
If you believe you have the skills and attitude for this important role then sends us a copy of your resume to email@example.com