This role forms an essential and pivotal role within the company, responsible for ensuring customers needs and expectations are met as well as developing the customers spend with the company and maintaining the relationship. The accounts manager provides the main link between the sales people, the clients and the production teams.
- Providing Implementation and Training Support for our flagship product eCoachManager
- Maintaining regular contact with our customer base
- Ensuring each project is delivered on time
- Liaising with accounts to ensure billing and credit control targets are met
- Liaising with the Creative Manager and Technical manager to ensure projects meet targets
- Working alongside the sales team and sales director ensuring expectations are met.
- Business development – seeking out new opportunities with our existing clients for other products
- Presenting proposals to major clients face to face normally as part of a team
- Implementing new business procedures and process for the benefit of our clients and internal staff
- Provide a high level of customer service throughout and resolve any customer complaints.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- The ability to prioritise and manage several different tasks at once.
- Excellent planning abilities
- The ability to work effectively to deadlines
- The ability to thrive in pressured or stressful situations
- Basic understanding of Software development – particularly related to cloud-based web applications and mobile apps.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English – Thai Language is a PLUS!!
- Good common sense and logical thinking
- Good motivational skills
- Good organizationalskills
- Good administrative skills
- Acting as the first point of contact for company clients
- Maintaining a good understanding of clients and their long term business strategies
- Good budgeting skills and the ability to handle finances
- Ensuring that clients pay on time
- A committed and flexible attitude to the job
If you believe you have the skills and attitude for this important role then sends us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Switch Thai language