PPCNSEO Company Limited, a subsidiary of Voova Group. The company has been promoted from the BOI (The Board of Investment of Thailand) since 2011. We have a dedicated, Thai and Multi-national team of experts with a broad base of knowledge and experience in all aspects of digital marketing and software and customer service both domestically and internationally, including countries in England, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia and South Africa, we are looking for an HR Leader to join our teams.
Education: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Human Resource, Political Science or other related disciplines.
Experience: At least 10 years experience in a full range of HR duties in fast-moving, agile organizations.
Skill: Hiring, HR Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Process, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying employee, Organization.
- Thorough understanding of HR business requirements, working knowledge of legal/statutory / compliance handling. Should possess organizing skills along with high result focus & attention to detail.
- Thai nationality/other Nationality (must speak fluent Thai ref work base in Thailand)
- Ability to learn new things and cope with more responsibilities
- Proficient in managing and leading projects
- Strong communication, analytical, interpersonal & good leadership skills
- Systematic and process orientated
- Multicultural skills
- Computer literate
- Possess a high level of responsibility and be well-organized.
- Good human relations and being service-minded.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills as well as problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong leadership skills such as managing, empowering, developing or others.
- Translate global people content as needed in Thai to support local employees
Thai and English communication skills
- Proficiency in English i.e. reading, writing, and speaking, Fluent in English both written and verbal (Minimum 750 TOEIC score).
Elevating employee experience and driving people and culture topics-based employees. Accountable for developing, managing and reporting all duties of HR field as manpower planning, recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation, training & development, counseling, employee conduct, and disciplinary issues Formulating, developing and implementing HR strategies, policies, systems, and processes. Implementing and managing HR management and development.
- Full-spectrum of HR management with emphasis on Payroll, Verify employees’ payroll to ensure timely and accurate.
- Monitoring the Personnel Expense budget on a monthly basis
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruitment testing and interview program, counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting an orientation and training program
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning; monitoring and appraisal of employee work results by training managers
- Support recruitment and selection process (including forecasting and budgeting process)
- Develop Onboarding and Offboarding program to be well-organized and more efficient
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line managers and employees (probation, career development, new manager capability building and grievance handling)
- Monitoring the Personnel Expense, Budget on a monthly basis
- Ensuring all the statutory reports with the government submitted in a timely manner
- Plan and organize employee engagement activities
- Manage, and improve the employee-related admin & procurement processes by working closely with Facility Management vendor and People Leaders
- Execute and support the corporate development programs that help business plan objectives, incorporating knowledge of multiple social, cultural and business environments
- Identify issues and trends beyond scope or HR discipline; participates in strategic research using internal and external benchmark data to ensure efficiency and effective HR programs at all levels
- Apply seasoned use of project management tools to surface and work problems, developing contingencies for unexpected outcomes
- Actively seek out resources in and beyond discipline; coordinates interactions to build solutions
- Reorganization effort, including design and implementation. Secures resources as needed.
- Look for root causes and identify systematic improvements. Acts as an expert resource to peers or others in function.
- Assist in other projects as assigned
- To coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Execute on talent management initiatives driven globally including but not limited to; employee engagement survey, performance management, succession planning, talent development and performance improvement initiatives
- Take a lead role in the business in creating an environment, which facilitates the growth and development of employees in line with the pace of, cultural and organizational change required
- Ensure that sound HR practice is in place in your area of responsibility and contributes to the development of an environment of fairness and consistency in terms of the manner in which employees are treated.
- Act as the champion of cultural change within your area of responsibility
- Maintaining, recommending and revising the company’s human resource policies and procedures.
- Ensure the company compliance with all statutory requirements in conditions of employment, transfers, promotion, etc.
- Attend and handling employee counselling, grievance and disciplinary matters. Provide full support for onboarding/off-boarding of staff and management.
- Entry Employee’s foreigner Visa / BOI Work Permit.
- Coordinate and correct overseas Employee’s foreign documents such as BOI.
Other Job Responsibility:
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records, by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other related jobs as assigned by the CAO /GM and/or CEO.
- Follow up the quality and safety management system.
Location: Chaiyapruk 1st Road (Jomtien Beach side), Banglamung, Chonburi. (Pattaya)