In the modern world, marketing executives are still failing to understand how poor online reputation management can damage their clients or their company’s sales. Whether your company is large or small this can impact negative search results for the company.
Reputation is something that should never be underestimated. You can find that if you type into Google a company name or perhaps your company, you can find that other results that show up on the first page could show negative feedback from customers. This can have a massive impact on your company’s performance.
Contact Voova Digital today if you need assistance with your company and your online presence. Come and speak to our friendly team today and see how we can help!
Issues That A Brand Can Experience Online
You may be caught off guard by your company’s reputation online and some are not concerned about it. But ‘Why are there people saying bad things about us’’ and ‘how can we fix this’’ are being heard more and more.
It can take years to build and develop a strong brand and it can be unsettling to see negative remarks about your company online. These can be beyond constructive criticism and include outrageous accusation and potentially slanderous remarks. Most of the time you may find these negative reviews on websites that rank very high in search engines so anyone searching your company can see them. This can jeopardize a company’s status in the business world.
Also, you can come across names of certain executives whether they are top level or not cropping up on these reviews and just like company reputations, these can deroy a personal reputation too. This may not only affect business custom but it could affect future investments into your company.
How Can You Handle Your Online Reputation
- Make sure you are on top of your Search Engine Results Page (SERP). Make sure your results page for your brand are taking full advantage of your serp by working to control this.
- Be more social – If you already haven’t setup your business on facebook or any other social platform and claim your brand on them. Some will have more benefits than others but this can also prevent your brand from being hijacked and it gives you a bigger presence online. Also this can help you with the SERP’s too. The ones that are the most favourable are; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Youtube and Pinterest. Make sure these are all linked together.
- Add a blog – this is also a great tool to showcase your brand. Develop your brand with creative, professional and positive information about your company in terms of the industry, products, trends, support issues etc. Blogging also attracts more traffic than having a static website too.
Other Ways To Tackle Online Reputation
You can incorporate some tasks which can include, public relations campaigns, content development, social media updates and development of company related websites. Anything other than these, many companies don’t have the resource or experience dealing with multiple campaigns. With an experienced reputation management company you can take advantage of leveraged knowle from working with a variety of companies in different situations.
Contact Voova Digital today if you have any issues with your company’s reputation online or if you are wanting someone to take care of your online presence.
Latest posts by Voova Digital (see all)
- Graphic / UI Designer - 24/02/2020
- International Sales Executive / Operations Coordinator - 24/02/2020