This role forms an essential and pivotal role within the company, responsible for ensuring all customers needs and expectations are met as well as developing the customers spend with the company and maintaining the relationship. The accounts manager provides the main link between the sales people, the clients and the production teams. Ensure the project finishes before the deadline with good feedback from customers.
- Providing Implementation and Training Support for our flagship product such as eCoachManager, STM , Travelsafe, etc.
- Planning companies project to make them met the line and success
- Ensure that PM team manages their own projects and make sure PM keeps contacting customers, and regularly catches up with the PM team.
- Maintaining regular contact with our customer base
- Liaising with accounts to ensure billing and credit control targets are met
- Liaising with the DigitalManager and Technical manager to ensure projects meet targets
- Working alongside the sales team and sales director ensuring expectations are met.
- Business development – seeking out new opportunities with our existing clients for other products
- Presenting proposals to major clients face to face normally as part of a team
- Implementing new business procedures and process for the benefit of our clients and internal staff
- Provide a high level of customer service throughout and resolve any customer complaints.
- Work with support team to catch up all tickets in the system to ensuring that all the tickets are getting done and have solution to service the customer who raised the ticket
- they are responsible for delegating and supervising tasks, ensuring deadlines are met and reporting progress to CTO and CEO
- Projects and resource planning – planning is instrumental for meeting project deadlines and define the project’s scope and determine available resources.set time estimates and evaluate the team or teams’ capabilities as sprint planning.
- Organizing and motivating a project team and customer
- Ensuring each project is delivered on time , controlling time management , setting realistic deadlines, and how to communicate them consistently to the teams,ensuring the project’s success and it has been delivered on time.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, minimize uncertainty, avoid any unwanted surprises and involve the customer in the project as much as is reasonably possible.
- Managing reports and necessary documentation for CEO,CTO, managers and the team about the projects’ history report and document, including what was done, who was involved, and what could be done better in the future.
- Controlling Quality of the company’s products before the product gets sent to customers and ensures the customer if the project has known issues and is acceptable.
- Catch up with customers to get company’s goals done on time, and ensure that customers are understanding the situation and keep them happy.
Latest posts by Voova Digital (see all)
- Quality Assurance (QA) Software Tester– ผู้ทดสอบซอฟต์แวร์ - 30/09/2020
- Graphic / UI Designer - 24/02/2020