Due to significant expansion with The Voova Group we are currently recruiting for a cloud architect to manage our AWS and GCP servers. We offer a great working environment & company benefits.
You will have an understanding and be technically competent in the following areas.
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Google Cloud Platform
- MySQL Database Management
- Mail Server Administration
- DNS Management
- Web Security
- Elastix Phone Server a plus
- Network and Hardware support
- Backup and Risk management
Manage the SaaS environment – suggest and implement improvements and reduce risk of server downtime
- A firm understanding of cloud technology and how it may be used to further the aim of the business at large.
- Demonstrate problem analysis and resolution skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate at both a technical and non-technical level. (Thai and English)
- Maintenance and troubleshooting exist and new application problems providing quick solutions
- Detecting errors in data and program structure, logic, coding, software development process.
- Optimise existing tools and processes as part of our continuous service improvement program;
- Support the development team ensuring it has the right environment to maximise efficiency, removing obstacles through automation where appropriate;
- Formalise designs,configurations,and procedures for system and storage administration;
- Contribute to the design, scope and implementation of new solutions for upcoming projects;
- Support Internal Network – PC’s printers routers
- Database backup and schedule task and Monitoring and server performance report
Latest posts by Voova Digital (see all)
- Quality Assurance (QA) Software Tester– ผู้ทดสอบซอฟต์แวร์ - 30/09/2020
- Graphic / UI Designer - 24/02/2020